Ever wonder what to do with all the boxes left over from the relocation? Many people don’t think about what to do with the boxes after they’ve completed the relocation.
Here are some quick tips to help you make the post-move process more efficient.
Table of Contents
1. You can store boxes for a future move: Keep the strongest and cleanest cardboard boxes you have for your next move.
Place the empty boxes in a flat place and keep them out of direct sunlight and moisture. You can keep dust out by placing the boxes in heavy-duty trash bags or large plastic bags.
2. Sell the boxes: If you’re certain that you won’t use the boxes within the next year, you might consider selling them for extra cash.
3. Donate boxes: If your boxes are still in good condition and you don’t want to sell them, it can be a great option to give away moving boxes.
Your leasing office can help you determine if there are tenants moving in or out that might be interested in your extra supplies.
4. Donate cardboard boxes in good condition to a charity or community organization.
5. Recycling – Most towns and cities allow you to recycle large quantities of cardboard. You can check online for restrictions, such as how much, what size, and whether the boxes must be flattened.
This article was written by a professional at Black Label Moving Co. which is your premier trusted source for movers specializing in local and out-of-state moves, senior transition, corporate relocation, deliveries, junk removal, and hauling. We are fully licensed and insured. Local and family-owned, servicing Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties. Striving to make whichever service you need stress and hassle-free and provide top-notch service from beginning to end and are your top choice in movers Clearwater FL for your move. Let our professionals focus on issues that are the most important to your family. Such as being reliable and on time, while ensuring that your household goods are tended to properly and professionally. Contact us today to get started on your hassle-free move!